Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2018 Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP)
- The EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme is an intensive program designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. Candidates that undergo this program will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
- 21-month program with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group
- International & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities
- A robust selection process which includes assessment centers, team projects etc.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring
Who We are Looking For?
- Graduates not more than 28 years old by December 2018
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’
- MBA, M.Sc & MA Graduates from international and reputable local institutions (Full-time study)
- Maximum 1-2 Years work experience
- Commitment to career in Financial Services
- Excellent in verbal and written communication (Ability to speak French will be an added advantage)
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online